In return for volunteering, credit union volunteers are afforded the opportunity to;
- Become responsible for directing the affairs of a local business
- Gain new skills and experience with a professional financial services provider
- Enhance personal development through targeted training programmes
- Increase career prospects by adding a valuable achievement to CVs
- Meet like-minded people from the community
- Know that they have helped the continued development of a professional service which benefits the entire community
Volunteering with the credit union usually takes up between 10 and 12 hours per month.
For more information, please contact Kilkeel credit union and ask for the Manager or a member of the Nomination Committee.