Terms and Conditions – Kilkeel Credit Union – Facebook Competition
- The title of the prize draw is “Kilkeel Credit Union Cunningham’s Kitchen Meal Voucher Facebook Competition”.
- The prize draw will run from 09.04.2019 to 19.04.2019 inclusive.
- The prize draw closes on 19.04.2019 at 1 p.m
- Entry to the prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary
- One winner only will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received (the Valid Entry).
- The prize draw will take place on 19.04.2019 using commentpicker.com, an online randomised comment picker for Facebook. A Staff member will randomise the winner with this online tool and make sure they have followed the required form of entry.
- The Organiser is Kilkeel Credit Union.
- The form of entry is through Facebook, as it is a Facebook competition giveaway. The public
will have to like our Kilkeel Credit Union Facebook page, leave a comment in the comment
section of the competitions post and like the competition post (no need to link name with a facebook user account) will also have to share the post.
- If you do not meet the criteria for entry outlined above, entry will be accepted by sending
your name, address, contact telephone number and email address to Kilkeel Credit Union
Prize Draw AT 20 Newry Street, Kilkeel, Co. Down, BT34 4DN, by 1pm, 19th April 2019
- If you do not wish to be entered into the Prize Draw you can write to us at Kilkeel Credit
Union Prize Draw AT 20 Newry Street, Kilkeel, Co. Down, BT34 4DN by 12pm,29th January 2019. Providing us with your name, address, contact telephone number and email
address. You should state clearly that you do not wish to be entered into the prize draw. All
requests to be excluded from this prize draw must be received by 1 pm, 19th April 2019.
- There is only one “Valid Entry” per person allowed. We will ensure all entries are recorded
and verified. We will ensure everyone who has entered has been checked twice, adhered to
the conditions and their names recorded on our IT systems.
- Kilkeel Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data, for further information please refer to our Prize Draws and Competitions Privacy Notice, available on our website or upon request.
- The prize is as follows:
- A gift voucher worth £50 to be used at Cunningham’s Kitchen, 13 Newcastle Street, Kilkeel
- The prize is as described. The prize is non-transferable and is not exchangeable for cash.
- The winner will be notified via our Facebook page.
- The voucher is valid for 6 months starting 09.04.2019, thus must be collected within that timeframe
- All extra expenses incurred by the winner are their own responsibility.
- If the prize is declined or unclaimed for whatever reasons after 5 working days from
Notification the prize may no longer be available to that person without any liability to
Kilkeel Credit Union. A winner, whose prize has been forfeited, is not entitled to payment
or compensation of any kind.
- Kilkeel Credit Union does not accept any responsibility for a winner being unable to take up
- The prize winner will, on acceptance of the prize, be requested to participate in publicity for
broadcast or publishing purposes (at no fee) at a venue as determined by Kilkeel Credit
Union and will have the right to refuse to do so.
- By accepting the prize, you agree to make certain information publicly available on the
Kilkeel Credit Union website and in such other marketing material as we may deem
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Kilkeel Credit Union will not in any circumstances be
responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage,
personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused
by the negligence of Kilkeel Credit Union. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Unless you have specifically requested to receive further information from Kilkeel Credit
Union your personal details will only be used by Kilkeel Credit Union for the purposes of
administering this prize draw and will be destroyed afterwards.
- The prize draw is open to the board members, supervisors, volunteers, staff and their families, of Kilkeel Credit Union
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions,
Kilkeel Credit Union may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from
participating in the competition.
- Kilkeel Credit Union reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or
discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to
reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated,
suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of Kilkeel Credit Union in all matters under its control is final and binding and
no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland.